• Reduces the risk of bruising and injury caused by grabbing the individual
• Smooth surface on one side and non-slip surface on the other
• Soft, built-up handles are easy to hold and reduce stress on the caregiver's hands
• Weight capacity 280 lbs
• Rotating pivot disk
• Use standing or sitting
• Non-skid surface
• Assist in repositioning
• For people with hemiplegia, paraplegia, hemiparesis and paraparesis
• Seat Depth: 11"
• Actual Product Weight: 12.5 lbs
• Seat Width: 14"
• Overall Product Width: 17"
Pro Pricing Available
Out of Stock
• Suitable for both high and low beds.
• Made from non-slip materials to reduce the chances of skidding or slipping.
• Padded grab bars for safety
• Height adjustments: 8" to 10"
• Capacity: 250 lbs
• 250 pound weight capacity
• Board is 8 inch x 30 inch
• Includes cut out for easy transport
Quality mobility aids.
We feature a complete line of mobility aids that allow patients with limited mobility to function and get around where they otherwise would not be able to. We feature all types of independent living aids and mobility aid products from walker baskets and tote bags to cane holders and leg lifts from Ableware. Be sure to peruse our entire selection of mobility aids and we are sure you will find the right product for your every need.
Thank you for visiting our Mobility Aids page. In this section, you can make an online purchase from some of the best manufacturers – Companies like Drive Medical Durable Medical Equipment , Essential Medical Supply Home Medical Products, McKesson Medical Products, SP Ableware by Maddak, Step2Health. We invite you to browse our site, call or message us with any questions and give us an opportunity to match or beat any authorized dealer price you find that is lower than ours.