• Auto off function conserves battery life
• Clear plastic case keeps instrument sanitary
• Compact size - under 5" long, weighs just 11 grams
• Power Supply: 1.55v (LR41) battery
• 18-second oral, 10-second rectal temperature measurement
• Auto-off function conserves battery life
• Large LCD for easy reading
• Range 90°F-109.9°F ±.2°F or 32°C - 43.9°C ±.1°C depending upon scale selection.
• Replaceable 1.55v (LR41) type battery provides up to 1,500 measurements.
• Includes 5 probe sheaths
• Clear 2-piece plastic storage case
• Each in box, 6/carton, 72/case.
• Box of 100
• Cost effective and easy to apply
• For use on all digital thermometers
• Suitable for oral or rectal use
• Accurate readings in about 6 seconds
• Reduces the risk of cross contamination and avoids the need for costly probe covers
• Ideal for the hospital, clinic, or physician office
• 1-second measurement/scan-peak-method
• Multiple Use (wide range 89.6°F - 108°F (32°C - 42.2°C)
• Fever alarm at 99.5°F (37.5°C)
• Large Illuminated 6mm Display with Nite Glow
High Quality Thermometers for all of your medical needs.
Our wide variety of medical diagnostic equipment, such as thermometers, can be used at home for individual medical needs. We feature disposable thermometers, ear thermometers, forehead thermometers, and more from brands like ADC, MDF, and Omron. Each of our medical thermometers come with a variety features so whatever your temperture measurement needs, you are sure to find that is ideal for you.
Thank you for visiting our Thermometers page. In this section, you can make an online purchase from some of the best manufacturers – Companies like ADC Medical Supplies, Briggs Healthcare Medical Supplies, McKesson Medical Products, Tecnimed Thermometers, Veridian Healthcare Products. We invite you to browse our site, call or message us with any questions and give us an opportunity to match or beat any authorized dealer price you find that is lower than ours.