• Range: 32°F to 482°F and 0°C to 250°C.
• Digital cooking thermometer is programmed with preset temperature levels for poultry, beef well, pork/veal, beef medium, ham, and beef rare/fish.
• Preset temperatures can be manually changed.
• Alarm sounds when food reaches set internal temperature.
• Range: -40°F to 450°F or -40°C and 232°C.
• Easy-to-read LCD readout.
• Hold and Minimum/Maximum temperature features.
• On/Off button and auto shut off to conserve battery life.
• Monitor cooking temperatures of food without opening the oven door.
• Range 32°F to 392°F and 0°C to 200°C.
• Digital LCD readout for easy viewing.
• Temperature alarm.
• Dot matrix display
• Auto off
• Hold button
• Fahrenheit/Celsius switch
• Temperature Range: 140° to 190°F / 60° to 87°C
• Probe Dimensions: 4.75 in
• Dial Dimensions: 2.5 in
• Target cooking temperatures on dial face
• Reads between -40 degrees Fahrenheit to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
• Large 0.7" LCD readout
• Thermometer probe folds away for storage
• Built in carrying hole
• Safe, non-contact infrared thermometer measures surface temperatures.
• Temperature range - 49° to 752°F
• Distance to spot ratio = 6 to 1.
• Scan, hold and auto off functions.
• Easy-to-read 0.3" LCD readout.
• One second updates.
• Stainless steel 5" stem.
• NSF listed.
• 3 Independent timer channels
• Overtime feature counts up after alarm
• 12 and 24 hour clock modes
• Dimensions: 3.75 x 2.75 x 0.5 in
• Range: 32°F to 212°F and -0°C to 100°C.
• Digital cooking thermometer is programmed with preset temperature levels from rare to well done.
• Select one of 7 present doneness levels or set a specific temperature.
• Alarm sounds when food reaches preset temperature.
• Stainless steel construction
• Three position alignment
• Placed next to food
• Measures temperature ranges from 100°F to 400°F.
• Large 3" thermometer head with a 2-1/4" viewing dial for easy reading.
• Stainless steel construction with silicone grips for safe and easy handling.
• The pan clip on the stem is also coated with silicone to prevent scratching pans.
• Helps make a perfect cup of tea every time.
• Activate timer button for steep time to brew an ideal pot or cup.
• Timer beeps and flashes when steeping time is complete.
• Also useful to make coffee using a French press.
• Range: 100°F to 400°F.
• Deluxe, easy-to-read stainless steel 2 7/8" dial.
• Common candy temperatures and confection/deep fry zones printed on dial.
• Adjustable pan clip.
• Measures oven temperature ranges from 150°F to 600°F.
• Large 3-1/4" thermometer head with a 2-1/2" viewing dial for easy reading.
• Stainless steel construction.
• Clip to an oven rack to monitor temperature.
• Range: 50°F to 550°F.
• Glow-in-the-dark 1-3/4" dial is easy to read in the dark.
• Preparation scale for poultry, potatoes, doughnuts, breaded meat and seafood is printed on the dial.
• Moveable temperature indicator for easy reference.
• F°/C° selectable.
• 1: 1 optics ratio.
• Protective rubber casing included.
• Lithium battery included.
• Range: -40°F to 450°F or -40°C to 232°C.
• Adjustable head for multiple viewing angles.
• Large 1" LCD readout.
• Auto-off to prolong battery life.
• Stainless steel stem
• Bright blue LCD backlight
• Waterproof anti-microbial plastic storage case
• Auto off
• Stainless steel construction
• Oversized dial
• Glow-in-the-dark background
• Attaches to smoker
Cooking Thermometers to ensure perfect temperatures while cooking.
Our line of quality cooking thermometers will help ensure that your food is always prepared to the proper temperature and never under prepared. Ideal for both restaurants and home kitchens alike, our cooking thermometers from Taylor can ranch from the simple to the advance with a variety of features. Browse through our selection cooking thermometers and we are confident you will find one that meets your needs.
Thank you for visiting our Cooking Thermometers page. In this section, you can make an online purchase from some of the best manufacturers – Companies like Escali, Taylor. We invite you to browse our site, call or message us with any questions and give us an opportunity to match or beat any authorized dealer price you find that is lower than ours.