• Digital panel mount thermometer.
• Flush mount or panel mount.
• Sampling rate of 10 seconds.
• 10 foot pointed probe for both air and liquid immersion.
• 4" fold out probe measures internal temperatures.
• Step down probe.
• White light targeting illumination zone.
• HACCP check warning light system.
• Range: -60°F to 120°F
• Indoor or outdoor use.
• Black pointers.
• UV and fade resistant paints.
• Dimensions: 14"x14"
• Sea Shell Artwork on Face
• Weather resistant for indoor and outdoor use
• Vibrant colors are fade and UV Resistant
• Monitors temperatures of sensitive materials.
• 2 6' glycol-tolerant probes.
• Set temperature ranges for each probe independently.
• Total of 120 alarm records, 60 alarm records per probe.
• Range: -40°F to 120°F and -40°C to 50°C.
• Records highest and lowest daily temperatures.
• Large easy-to-read face.
• Convenient push-button reset.
• UV fade resistant quality graphics
• Design coordinated ABS pointer
• Bold easy to read number track in 2 degree temperature increments
• Precision made thermometer coil for accurate readings
• Receives regional weather forecasts and emergency alerts from the National Weather Service 24 hours a day
• Monitors 7 weather channels
• Emergency alert standby mode with loud alert
• Built-in LED flashlight
• Barometric weather forecast with icons
• Displays indoor and outdoor temperature and humidity
• Heat index and dew point readings
• Min/max temperature and humidity memory
• Range: -60°F to 120°F
• 14" clock with thermometer
• Injection molded durable painted resin construction
• Weather resistant housing with glass lens to prevent clouding
• Optional remote sensor for models: 1524 and 1525.
• Use to monitor temperatures at additional locations.
• Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included)
Out of Stock
• Range: -40°F to 158°F in 0.1°F increments and -40°C to 70°C in 0.1°C increments.
• Digital Thermometer/Hygrometer combination unit.
• Humidity range 10 to 95% in 1% increments in the 30-83% range (3% increments for the remainder of range).
• 300 days of continuous reading battery life.
• 13.25" dial
• Easy to read large, bold numerals
• Increments: 2 degrees
• Range: -40 degrees to 120 degrees
• 7 NOAA weather channels with standby alert mode
• Clock and AM/FM radio
• Backlit display
• Ultra-Bright LED flashlight
• Range: -45°F to 110°F and -45°C to 50°C.
• Read indoor/outdoor temperatures from inside.
• Extend tubing out window to read outdoor temperatures from indoors.
• Hygrometer reads indoor humidity from 10 to 80%.
• Barometric pressure reading and history
• Weather forecast icons
• Calendar with alarm clock
• Wireless remote transmits up to 200ft.
• Digital Weather Forecaster with Barometer
• Indoor and outdoor temperature in °C and °F scales
• Indoor and outdoor humidity
• Min/max memory for indoor and outdoor hygrometer and thermometer
• Transmits up to 200 ft
• Color LCD screen displays temperature and humidity readings
• Indoor/outdoor humidity
• Indoor/outdoor temperature in degrees C/degrees F
Out of Stock
• Wireless Rain Gauge with Thermometer
• Measures and displays rainfall-hourly, weekly and monthly
• Min/max temperature and rainfall
• Self-emptying collection bucket
Our selection of Weather Stations keep you up to speed on changing weather conditions.
With our line of Weather Station from Taylor and Springfield you can not only enhance you outdoor enjoyment but keep you up to date on any changing weather conditions so that you can keep yourself and your family safety should things take a turn.
Thank you for visiting our Weather Stations page. In this section, you can make an online purchase from some of the best manufacturers – Companies like Springfield, Taylor. We invite you to browse our site, call or message us with any questions and give us an opportunity to match or beat any authorized dealer price you find that is lower than ours.